- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
19 August 2008
I realise I'm showing my age here, but when I was in high school, Gola trainers were one of the least cool things you could possibly wear, and anyone who owned a pair would be subjected to endless ridicule from their peers. Oh, how the times have changed! Now
13 August 2008
So you start your day off wearing some pretty cool-looking trainers, but by midday, the heat has turned up several notches - you're sweating, your feet are sweating and you're generally just not a happy chappy. Or how about that day you glanced outside your
11 August 2008
Ever whooped with joy at building a hotel on Park Lane? Or hurrumphed after landing on Old Kent Road for the third time and thought "oh well, why not?". Monopoly was a big part of my childhood and I'm banking it played at least some part in yours too. So
8 August 2008
I'm not quite sure about these trainers. On the one hand, as a short girl, I appreciate the extra lift provided by the small wedge heel, but on the other, there's something rather orthopaedic about them that really puts me off. That may just be the effect of
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...