- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
6 August 2012
Designed specially for the 1500 meter event, Nike's Zoom Victory Elite has been given a Liberty Print makeover. It's a professional grade running shoe, complete with the spikes that 'allow elite athletes to find their greatness'.
17 July 2012
If you're channeling the sporting vibe that's in the air for 2012, you'll want to invest in some quality footwear - and the collaboration between Adidas and Stella McCartney will give you everything you need in practicality and style.
25 June 2012
England supporters watched in horror last night as our last hope of a Euro 2012 win evaporated in the dreaded penalty shootout. But the fun and games don't have to end there, as one of our biggest sporting tournaments is about to begin: Wimbledon! Here at Shoewawa
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Rihanna is taking on the power house that is Topshop over a...
- Marks and Spencer but not as you know it. The high street...
- The Graduate Fashion Week schedule is here and includes the...
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...