- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
2 November 2007
The other day I described to you the experience that is the Nike iD store, well today, you lucky, lucky things, I'm bringing you an even closer look. I'm speaking to one of the design consultants, Matt, about the designing process, and showing you just what a
1 November 2007
I love shoes I do, but all to often I have complaints about the ones I buy. The heel may be perfect, but I don't like the colour of the lining, or the colour is great, if only it were a slightly different style. With the Nike iD studio this is no longer an is
15 October 2007
If there's one thing I love more than shoes, it's a shoe sale! ASOS, in their usual way, is having a clearance of many fabulous styles - perfect for tucking away until next spring/summer or to wear to death between now and then. With choices like peep-toes (w
27 September 2007
When I read the words Fashion Sports as a shoe category it almost provoked a horrible sneer from my face. If ever there was a section of shoes I'm destined to hate, that would be it. I loathe almost all sportswear, and I hate when shoe designers try to combine
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Rihanna is taking on the power house that is Topshop over a...
- Marks and Spencer but not as you know it. The high street...
- The Graduate Fashion Week schedule is here and includes the...
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...