- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
4 January 2008
We love our sexy stilettos and swanky party shoes here at Shoewawa, but by Friday our toes are pining for a pair of comfy flats to see us through the day. While the high street is almost over the owl as a decorative trend, thankfully that happy little creature
7 November 2007
Currently I'm on a mission to find two pairs of trainers. One of them is a replacement for my beloved gym Nike's, and one is hopefully something smart enough I can wear to the office, but still comfy and cushioning when I slouch around on the weekends. In the
2 November 2007
The other day I described to you the experience that is the Nike iD store, well today, you lucky, lucky things, I'm bringing you an even closer look. I'm speaking to one of the design consultants, Matt, about the designing process, and showing you just what a
1 November 2007
I love shoes I do, but all to often I have complaints about the ones I buy. The heel may be perfect, but I don't like the colour of the lining, or the colour is great, if only it were a slightly different style. With the Nike iD studio this is no longer an is
15 October 2007
If there's one thing I love more than shoes, it's a shoe sale! ASOS, in their usual way, is having a clearance of many fabulous styles - perfect for tucking away until next spring/summer or to wear to death between now and then. With choices like peep-toes (w
27 September 2007
When I read the words Fashion Sports as a shoe category it almost provoked a horrible sneer from my face. If ever there was a section of shoes I'm destined to hate, that would be it. I loathe almost all sportswear, and I hate when shoe designers try to combine
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...