- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
13 September 2007
Welp, ya don't see this every day. These sneakers, usually the very definition of a casual shoe, are all glammed up and ready to par-tay! So festive - I can't decide whether I like the red, white or blue sneaker best. And I can't decide
30 August 2007
For the lazy punk-rocker who isn't artistic enough to draw on her/his own shoes, there is always Ed Hardy to the rescue! I have to admit, sometimes I've got the inkling to dress up like an Avril-clone, and I just don't have the guts to rip holes
24 August 2007
I don't know about you, but I have very specific sections in my shoe collection. Serious shoes are always useful for work, sexy shoes for going out at night, formal shoes, cute shoes... the list goes on! One area that could always do with more work though, is
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...