- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
24 August 2007
I don't know about you, but I have very specific sections in my shoe collection. Serious shoes are always useful for work, sexy shoes for going out at night, formal shoes, cute shoes... the list goes on! One area that could always do with more work though, is
15 August 2007
Amber McNaught writes... I realise I'm probably going to offend one or two of you at least by saying this, but I hate trainers. I know, I know: I edit Shoewawa, I live, eat and breathe shoes (note: not literally) and I should be open to all forms of footwear,
14 August 2007
We don't often write about sneakers or trainers or whateverthey'recalled on Shoewawa, but when a designer offers their take on the field I can't help it. Usually I'm pretty impressed by Michael Kors' ideas, but these Carina patent sneakers have left me wondering
8 August 2007
Converse Chuck Taylors are an undeniable design classic. Whether you're a trainers girl or not, there's no denying the look-making power of these shoes. Though they've been around a lot longer than I have, this is one shoe that constantly updates, and most
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...