- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
15 August 2007
Amber McNaught writes... I realise I'm probably going to offend one or two of you at least by saying this, but I hate trainers. I know, I know: I edit Shoewawa, I live, eat and breathe shoes (note: not literally) and I should be open to all forms of footwear,
14 August 2007
We don't often write about sneakers or trainers or whateverthey'recalled on Shoewawa, but when a designer offers their take on the field I can't help it. Usually I'm pretty impressed by Michael Kors' ideas, but these Carina patent sneakers have left me wondering
8 August 2007
Converse Chuck Taylors are an undeniable design classic. Whether you're a trainers girl or not, there's no denying the look-making power of these shoes. Though they've been around a lot longer than I have, this is one shoe that constantly updates, and most
17 July 2007
Arrrrgh! Ok, I can see the approach Vicini were taking here - fashionable trainers, check. Metallic leather, check. Pointed toes, check. But all thrown together, to create one super-shoe? Noooooooo! Reduced to US$86.99 from US$107.99, these metallic leather
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...