- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
8 May 2007
Usually I'm not really a fan of trainers, and only ever really wear them when going for a run (that'd be about once a year, then). However, if you want something comfy for around the house, these Keds are the prettiest pair I've seen, and would be gorgeous wi
27 March 2007
In association with the (Product) Red charity Converse have created a pair of limited edition trainers which will be available in Gap stores across the US. The trainers are available in white or olive and come with a signature red stripe and will retail for $6.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...