- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
8 May 2007
Usually I'm not really a fan of trainers, and only ever really wear them when going for a run (that'd be about once a year, then). However, if you want something comfy for around the house, these Keds are the prettiest pair I've seen, and would be gorgeous wi
27 March 2007
In association with the (Product) Red charity Converse have created a pair of limited edition trainers which will be available in Gap stores across the US. The trainers are available in white or olive and come with a signature red stripe and will retail for $6.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...