- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
7 March 2007
The Adidas 'Micropacer' is a collector's item amongst the sneaker elite. Revolutionary at the time of its release in 1984, with its own on-board micro computer that measured time, pace and distance, it has since been re-released in a myriad of colourways. As
25 February 2007
It's always surprising when cute sneaks get as many compliments as fancy party shoes - but they often do! If you don't want to give up your peep toes or can't stand to hid your summer pedi in regular sneakers, these Report linen flats are perfect. The linen s
21 February 2007
Adidas have got their collaboration hat on again, this time teaming up with French street artist Fafi. The Sleek series will consist of classic Adidas shoes and sports wear, redesigned with a feminine touch. The select pieces will feature Fafi's iconic 'Fafinette'
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...