- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
7 March 2007
The Adidas 'Micropacer' is a collector's item amongst the sneaker elite. Revolutionary at the time of its release in 1984, with its own on-board micro computer that measured time, pace and distance, it has since been re-released in a myriad of colourways. As
25 February 2007
It's always surprising when cute sneaks get as many compliments as fancy party shoes - but they often do! If you don't want to give up your peep toes or can't stand to hid your summer pedi in regular sneakers, these Report linen flats are perfect. The linen s
21 February 2007
Adidas have got their collaboration hat on again, this time teaming up with French street artist Fafi. The Sleek series will consist of classic Adidas shoes and sports wear, redesigned with a feminine touch. The select pieces will feature Fafi's iconic 'Fafinette'
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...