- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
12 February 2007
What's more over the top than a pair of Louis Vuitton monogram trainers? How about a pair of gold Louis Vuitton monogram trainers? These babies are a $545 manifestation of the phrase 'more money than sense'. I'm sure they're well made and beautifully hand-stitched
9 February 2007
A little something for the weekend, it's just a shame that it's forecast to rain and snow throughout Britain! Pretend for a minute, though, that it's Spring, and the rain and cold are long gone. Think 'relaxed weekend', full of long, leisurely strolls in the
29 January 2007
If you're not a trainer gal and you want a casual shoe, then what are you to do? Ballet pumps are still not casual enough, but you don't want to wear round toe printed canvas pumps for fear of looking childish or not in keeping with your style, then these 'Top
19 January 2007
Sometimes you just want a sneaker that'll go with everything. A nice little casual shoe, that won't make you look like you're about to run a marathon, and one that dosen't have so many bells and whistles, it looks like you're about to go off into space. Where
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...