- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
16 January 2007
We don't feature many trainers/sneakers/kicks/crepes, or whatever you want to call them here on Shoewawa. However, we must acknowledge that they do exist and are out there. Not all trainer are ugly beast busters, there are some nice ones too. These Plaid Canvas
10 January 2007
The latest designer collaboration to set tongues wagging is that of tartan-fabulous Alexander McQueen and athletic-shoe giant, Puma. Not the first "Sport-Fashion" line, certainly, but I suspect that this one will be quite unique. According to the website, the
8 August 2006
Loads of women I know seem to have a bit of a thing for Dunlop trainers at the moment. Like leggings, they have a tendency to go in an out of fashion, but at the moment they're enjoying a bit of a revival. Katie has a pair of classic Green Flash that she describes
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...