- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
16 January 2007
We don't feature many trainers/sneakers/kicks/crepes, or whatever you want to call them here on Shoewawa. However, we must acknowledge that they do exist and are out there. Not all trainer are ugly beast busters, there are some nice ones too. These Plaid Canvas
10 January 2007
The latest designer collaboration to set tongues wagging is that of tartan-fabulous Alexander McQueen and athletic-shoe giant, Puma. Not the first "Sport-Fashion" line, certainly, but I suspect that this one will be quite unique. According to the website, the
8 August 2006
Loads of women I know seem to have a bit of a thing for Dunlop trainers at the moment. Like leggings, they have a tendency to go in an out of fashion, but at the moment they're enjoying a bit of a revival. Katie has a pair of classic Green Flash that she describes
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...