- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
7 July 2006
In a bid to increase the trainer profile for those sneaker loving people out there, here is another pair of Adidas sneakers. Only these are little more high end. Do you dream of one day owning some Pucci? Well now you can thanks to Mr. Adidas and the team at
22 June 2006
I have been told that I don't put enough trainers on Shoewawa. It's probably because I never wear them outside of the gym ("not everyone can live in ballet pumps like you" said Kat) so I wouldn't know a 'cool' pair of sneakers if the smacked me in
29 November 2005
I'm not exactly a trainer expert, but I can still appreciate the greatness of a running shoe with a built-in computer! The new Adidas_1 Intelligence Level 1.1 is the second generation of their 'intelligent' trainer, which adjusts itself via a...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...