- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
25 June 2012
England supporters watched in horror last night as our last hope of a Euro 2012 win evaporated in the dreaded penalty shootout. But the fun and games don't have to end there, as one of our biggest sporting tournaments is about to begin: Wimbledon! Here at Shoewawa
2 February 2012
Gucci has always had a sporty edge at the core of its design ethos, and with sports luxe making big waves this season, you can be sure to see plenty of the style represented by the brand. A new crop of trainers has just appeared on our radar, and we're loving
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...