- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
25 June 2012
England supporters watched in horror last night as our last hope of a Euro 2012 win evaporated in the dreaded penalty shootout. But the fun and games don't have to end there, as one of our biggest sporting tournaments is about to begin: Wimbledon! Here at Shoewawa
2 February 2012
Gucci has always had a sporty edge at the core of its design ethos, and with sports luxe making big waves this season, you can be sure to see plenty of the style represented by the brand. A new crop of trainers has just appeared on our radar, and we're loving
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...