- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
29 November 2011
We couldn't find any trainers we'd actually want to wear this week (aside from those we saw at press previews, which are amazing and won't be hitting the shops till next spring). So in place of a trainer you can go and buy now, we present one that you could go
17 November 2011
Poor old Kristen Stewart can't seem to put a foot right in the footwear stakes at the moment: under fire one week for rocking up in Vans to red carpet events she attracted further criticism when she forgot to remove the label from her heels the next, and for a
15 November 2011
Everything is covered in glitter and sequins this season, and that includes the trainers! Converse have embraced the gaudy 70s vibe with open arms, and have created this multi-sequin basketball shoe that's recently been snapped up by Net-a-Porter. The shoe is
11 October 2011
I've known people so attached to their Converse that they won't take them off at any time of year, so for those who plan to brave the winter in canvas shoes, here's a great frostbite avoiding strategy: classic hi-top Converse made with a fluffy shearling lining!
7 October 2011
We're crazy about this fun new style from Vans, which takes the season's obsession with brogues and turns it into something really clever and fun. The cartoonish printing on the front of the shoes creates a trompe l'oeil effect, making them a cool alternative
20 July 2011
A week ago, the shoe world was rocked by the news that workers at a factory making Converse shoes (a subsidiary of Nike) were being subjected to some quite appalling treatment, including being 'kicked, slapped and verbally abused' by their superiors.Workers at
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...