- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
5 November 2010
Yup, Uggs make trainers too, and like everything else in their range they are cosy, great quality and ideal for winter wear. The 'Evera' style is a flocked lo-top style made from neutral toned jersey knit that should match up with almost anything in your casual
4 October 2010
It's a wet, dreary Monday and to make matters worse here in London, there's a Tube Strike going on. For many of us that means that rather than putting our feet up and relaxing at the end of a hard day's work, we'll be subjecting them to a walk of up to two hours
27 May 2010
A few weeks back, the PR people from Sketchers got in touch offering me the opportunity to try out their latest Shape-Up fitness trainers. Now, having precisely one pair of trainers to my name (and they're really, really old), the concept of trying out a pair
22 December 2009
There was a time, not so very long ago, when we all felt there was something a bit 'wrong' about heeled trainers. The two concepts simply didn't mix, like (let us not tempt fate) the bright idea of putting a peep-toe in a wellington boot.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...