- Jubilee Style: Best of British on a budget Read More »
- 2011 in shoes: ten styles that defined a Read More »
- Neon Dreams: get next season's colour-crush Read More »
Latest Posts in Trend Alert
1 November 2012
Don't be a shrinking violet this autumn/winter: try buying your seasonal classics in a bold, opulent colour to tap in to the season's obsession with opulence and excess. From deep, rich wine coloured suede to gold thread, brocade and tapestry, it's a real feast
28 August 2012
Few things are certain in fashion, but we can guarantee that as we move into autumn, a more sensible style will emerge. It's as sure as school starting again in September! Shop our favourite sensible shoes to see you into a new style term.
8 August 2012
Aztec print has been on our style radar for a while now, but we've not seen it used to quite such pleasing effect as on these Jeffrey Campbell Lita-style boots, which are an absolute steal at just £14.99 from ProdigyRed. They're eye-catching, colourful and
16 May 2012
As the Diamond Jubilee approaches, things are taking an interesting turn in the fashion world. Focus has shifted a little from Kate Middleton and the younger Royals, while the Queen is taking her rightful place as fashion muse. Britannia is cool again, and regal
2 May 2012
One trend you can't fail to notice this spring/summer is the raffia and seagrass look that's evolved not only from the soles of espadrilles and other sandals, but to all over the main body of the shoe. This is a style that's been bubbling under for several
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...