- 10 shoes to make autumn more awesome Read More »
- Jubilee Style: Best of British on a budget Read More »
- 2011 in shoes: ten styles that defined a Read More »
- Neon Dreams: get next season's colour-crush Read More »
Latest Posts in Trend Alert
20 April 2012
Many-strapped sandals are big news this season:, and the more straps you can count above your ankle, the better!From high street to high end, you can't go wrong if it's got more than four straps to do up - just make sure you leave extra time before you run fo
11 April 2012
Let's talk metallic heels! We don't mean the pointy, pencil-shaped kind (although they're huge as well) but the dinky, mid-height heels that are going all shiny this season. For those who like the comfort of a lower heel but hate the 'granny' connotations the
15 March 2012
2012 is not a great year for those who don't like sports. Not only have we got the Olympics to contend with, there's a whole fashion obsession with sport and fitness too, officially known as 'sport luxe'; unofficially known by many as 'that awful garish trend
9 February 2012
One of the hottest (or should we say, coolest) trends to emerge for spring/summer 2012 is the ice cream colour palette, which was seen on catwalks from Cavalli to PPQ in September's shows. Matching up prettily with the inlflux of pastel denim and pale block
8 February 2012
The coming season's trends are all about contrast, and alongside the bold neons, there are plenty of bleached out and nude-coloured pieces out there. They're an easy trend to wear, due to their ability to 'go with anything', and we also think that these neutral
31 January 2012
If you love glitter on shoes as much as we do, this time of year is usually a little sad: the putting-away of sparkly shoes is as much a sign of the end of party season as is chucking out the Christmas tree, and ushers in a long and boring waiting period, where
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...