- 10 shoes to make autumn more awesome Read More »
- Jubilee Style: Best of British on a budget Read More »
- 2011 in shoes: ten styles that defined a Read More »
- Neon Dreams: get next season's colour-crush Read More »
Latest Posts in Trend Alert
27 July 2011
Crochet is big news in footwear at the moment, from the catwalk right through to the high street. After drooling over Opening Ceremony's incredible platform booties (now sold out!) and coming to appreciate the look, we scoured the high street for similar styles
23 June 2011
Now that Glastonbury is just around the corner, it's time for us all to embrace our inner hippie. Tie dye has been a fixture in our summer wardrobe for several seasons now, but this year it's bigger than ever, and we love the way it's been used on these shoes.
15 February 2011
Colour blocking is one of the season's biggest trends, and it's a look you can have an awful lot of fun with. Create bold, graphic shapes with large toy-like blocks of colour for maximum effect, and don't be afraid to use shades that we're traditionally told
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...