- Jubilee Style: Best of British on a budget Read More »
- 2011 in shoes: ten styles that defined a Read More »
- Neon Dreams: get next season's colour-crush Read More »
Latest Posts in Trend Alert
15 April 2010
Where do you stand on the whole 'denim shoes' debate? Love it or hate it? Personally, it reminds me a little too much of the days of B*wiched and matching your jeans with your stonewash jacket.Regardless, denim seems to be making something of a comeback when it
22 December 2009
Look...it's a heart! We *heart* hearts on shoes. Hearts have quietly been one of the biggest footwear 'trends' during the past year, up there with studs, nautical styling and outré heels - and they're guaranteed to make any shoe or boots look instantly cuter
30 November 2009
Believe it or not, fashion is going to start using words like 'funky' and 'chunky' once again next season. Yup, platforms are going to be big news, and the clumpier they are, the better. It's not an easy prospect to embrace, but trust me, it's gonna happen. So
10 November 2009
Pewter is a shade that seems to work particularly well on shoes, providing shine and intrigue without straying too far into 'bling' territory. There's plenty of pewter on the catwalks this season, and even more on the high street, which is where we found these
22 October 2009
If you only go for one fashion 'look' this season, Glam Rock is leading all other trends - and you can be sure that a pair of studded boots will give you instant attitude without you having to even think about leather jackets or big hair. They're easy to wear,
2 October 2009
I generally tend to think of tie-front shoes, particularly the sort that involve ribbons, as a bit school-marmish, but styles that are doing the rounds at the moment are really making me think again. Worn in the right way (perhaps with a pair of sheer, polkadot
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...