- 10 shoes to make autumn more awesome Read More »
- Jubilee Style: Best of British on a budget Read More »
- 2011 in shoes: ten styles that defined a Read More »
- Neon Dreams: get next season's colour-crush Read More »
Latest Posts in Trend Alert
8 February 2011
Thanks to the hippy revival that's going to be turning up (with bells on) before you know it, one of the biggest styles for this spring and summer is the woven/basket look. Evolving from the espadrille styles that reigned supreme last year, these styles feature
18 January 2011
Office has taken a bookish inspiration for its latest new season collection and has selected a set of styles that channel that paradoxically sexy caricature: the librarian. Tweedy, tasselled and with a bit of brogue here and there, each item is an exaggeration
18 October 2010
Two of the must-have styles of the season are combined at Office, where you can pick up a pair of electric blue and leopard print courts that will have you ready to rock for winter. The fabulously pointy 'Tee Total' style will look great combined with black,
22 July 2010
We've been singing the praises of black and red rather a lot recently, so in association with our sister site The Bag Lady, here are a few items we've spotted that seem to back up our claim that this is the best colour combination ever!
17 June 2010
I've heard whisperings among the fashion intelligentsia lately that Gladiators may actually be on their way out after this summer. In its place, the cuff sandal seems set to become a sure summer staple, perhaps for many more seasons to come. Simple yet sexy, t
14 June 2010
If 2009 was the year of the statement heel, it seems that this one is shaping up to be the year of the 'statement wedge'. Wedges are a gift to designers, providing a huge blank canvas to decorate and play around with, so I'm glad that so many are choosing to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...