- Designer disaster: Alexander McQueen Read More »
- Seeing red at CK's Clompy soles Read More »
- What are the ugliest shoes of all time? Read More »
- Could this be the ugliest shoe of all Read More »
- Ugly Shoe of the Week: 'Killer' heels! Read More »
Latest Posts in Ugly Shoes
16 May 2008
Camouflage seems to be making a comeback in designer circles, with Louis Vuitton bringing out the Monogramouflage design in June and Manolo Blahnik doing camo in calf hair, but this Jean Paul Gaultier design ($725 from eluxury.com) is another story altogether
17 April 2008
I owned a pair of those platform trainers a la Spice Girls back in the day, and I'd put money on you having owned some too (or at the very least, knowing someone who did). Platform sneakers are dead to me now - and even the lovely Gwen Stefani cannot convince
17 April 2008
Quite apart from the fact that I firmly believe only the devil and certain four legged-animals should have cloven hooves (actually, make that any kind of hooves), let's look at these Maison Martin Margiela shoes rationally.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...