- Designer disaster: Alexander McQueen Read More »
- Seeing red at CK's Clompy soles Read More »
- What are the ugliest shoes of all time? Read More »
- Could this be the ugliest shoe of all Read More »
- Ugly Shoe of the Week: 'Killer' heels! Read More »
Latest Posts in Ugly Shoes
6 March 2008
This week our Ugly Shoe column is a double feature. We've already assailed your eyes with Givenchy's awful plastic sandals; and now their hideous boots! The chunkiest ankle boots I've seen in a while, the lace detail, elastic insert and peep-toe make this style
6 March 2008
My eyes! They burn! There I was, trotting through life thinking that Crocs were one of the worst blights on shoekind, when along comes Givenchy with these horrors. Lets get one thing straight: the words 'jelly' and 'shoes' should never, NEVER belong in the same
5 March 2008
Described as 'chalk suede sling-back shoe boots', I must admit that I find these spring offerings from Pedro Garcia to be a little on the ugly side. Showcasing a shape that will make mincemeat of most ankles, it's the white suede that ensures these ...
28 February 2008
These shoes have a fatal case of the too-much-going-ons, I'm afraid; and Hale Bob: you have only yourself to blame. While these sandals could have looked quite elegant had they been toned down a notch, the addition of fussy clasps, complicated straps and a
25 February 2008
Don’t these heels look frighteningly high? They measure in at about 3.75” plus a 0.75” platform. That makes then 4.5” tall. And they’re not even fabulously beautiful like a pair of Louboutin’s or Manolo’s. They actually scare me quite a bit,
21 February 2008
I come bearing sad news for you today. Indeed, I come to announce the death of a beloved childhood friend. Cookie Monster. He was a grand fellow. He thought of cookies as his best friends (haven't we all at one time?). He loved cookies so much, that he oft'
14 February 2008
I though the Prada fall 2007/08 shoes were amazing. They were innovative and have influenced the shoe market somewhat. But the spring 2008 shoes are a different kettle of fish so to speak. They're definitely more art than practical wear. Case in point, these
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...