- Designer disaster: Alexander McQueen Read More »
- Seeing red at CK's Clompy soles Read More »
- What are the ugliest shoes of all time? Read More »
- Could this be the ugliest shoe of all Read More »
- Ugly Shoe of the Week: 'Killer' heels! Read More »
Latest Posts in Ugly Shoes
7 February 2008
I've never quite understood espadrilles. I get that they add height and they're a very popular summer style, but it seems to me that so much can go wrong so easily with the design. Take this pair from Missoni. The classic woven Missoni zigzag - in a very attractive
31 January 2008
Stella, Stella, Stella. Yes, we might be a little neglectful of sports-related footwear 'round here, but you didn't really think you could sneak these past us, did you?! Featuring all kinds of fancy schmancy technology - anti-microbical, anti-odour and practically
17 January 2008
Usually it's the high-end designers that like to play with fire when it comes to shoe designs; but now it seems that the high street is just aching to get burned too! These sandals from the ASOS Premium range is in the exact shade of pink that, when misused,
10 January 2008
It wouldn't be an ugly shoe column without the occasional appearance of Irregular Choice. While they produce some fantastic statement shoes every year, over all, they could well be considered the Addams family of the shoe world: creepy, kooky, mysterious and
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...