- Designer disaster: Alexander McQueen Read More »
- Seeing red at CK's Clompy soles Read More »
- What are the ugliest shoes of all time? Read More »
- Could this be the ugliest shoe of all Read More »
- Ugly Shoe of the Week: 'Killer' heels! Read More »
Latest Posts in Ugly Shoes
8 January 2008
These have to be the most bizarre shoes I have ever seen; and they're being sold on the high street, no less! Made from suede and in a boat-like shape, I sincerely can't make sense of them. Who would buy these? Any of you lads or lasses out there? The perfect
3 January 2008
While you're busy voting on your pick for the Ugliest Shoe of 2007, we've been busy scouting out contenders for the ugliest shoe of 2008, and we're kicking it off with these horrors. In plain, flat, ugh-inducing white, it's the "funky leather tassels" (HAHAHA!)
3 January 2008
It's that time, ladies and gents. This year, we've trawled our ugly archives and picked out the worst of the worst - but it's up to you to decide which pair gets crowned Ugliest Shoe of 2007! And the nominees are (clockwise from top left)... online surveys
20 December 2007
I hope that the Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz will kindly excuse me for bringing him into this but, these boots? Well, they look like the rusty remnants of the legs he would have worn, had he been turning tricks in the forest, and when he was slim and had a
6 December 2007
I find myself torn. On the one hand, I can appreciate that these are statement shoes that could appeal to many of you; and on the other hand? Well, they're kinda ugly! With a mix of stacked wedge, floral fabric, tweedy canvas, paisley patterns, cut-outs, a
29 November 2007
You already know that our lovely editor Amber loves her Uggs, and I'm going to brave the flogging and say that my purple Classic Tall Uggs are my absolute winter favourites. That said, despite my great love of their bread-and-butter style, these "fashionable"
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...