- Designer disaster: Alexander McQueen Read More »
- Seeing red at CK's Clompy soles Read More »
- What are the ugliest shoes of all time? Read More »
- Could this be the ugliest shoe of all Read More »
- Ugly Shoe of the Week: 'Killer' heels! Read More »
Latest Posts in Ugly Shoes
15 November 2007
Well, it's another pair of ugly boots for you - but this time they're not from Marc Jacobs! Reminiscent of those puff-ball knee-high Uggs, made popular by the rave crowd a few years ago, they're the kind of boots I can only imagine, say, JLo wearing. Apparently
8 November 2007
These shoes have me stumped. Being a bit of a girly girl (What? All of the Mary Janes and peep-toes didn't give that away??), I find these boots a clumpy version of what I'd expect someone like Robin Hood to wear, while darting about a forest, robbing the rich.
1 November 2007
Now, if you're a Shoewawa local, you'll know that I love my Mary Janes almost more than I love my mother; but when I saw this particular styling, I swear that I actually felt nauseous. Made from silver-grey leather - reminiscent of an elephant's derriere - they
29 October 2007
When 'Marc Jacobs' and 'boots' are usually mentioned together around here, it always seems to be the prelude to visions of frightful footwear nightmares. I had hoped that this post would be different, but as you can see, it is not. Not content to deface all that
25 October 2007
While trawling a bevy of most excellent bargains in the Office sale, I was unfortunate enough to come across this monstrosity. I can't even begin to imagine what their buyer was thinking when they put this style into their catalogue of footwear. Did they think
18 October 2007
Now, I respect Terra Plana for making their footwear out of organic fair trade materials, but these are so ugly that I almost want to make amends with Marc Jacobs on the subject of his boots! While the mix of dark brown and caramel leather isn't off-putting,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...