- Designer disaster: Alexander McQueen Read More »
- Seeing red at CK's Clompy soles Read More »
- What are the ugliest shoes of all time? Read More »
- Could this be the ugliest shoe of all Read More »
- Ugly Shoe of the Week: 'Killer' heels! Read More »
Latest Posts in Ugly Shoes
11 October 2007
One half of me finds this very picture distasteful and sickening, while the other half of me wonders if maybe, just maybe, you'd be able to wear these to your advantage. I can imagine a true luvvie dah-ling somehow pulling off these mustard like monsters with
11 October 2007
Jessica Simpson's line of shoes might well be growing on us, here at Shoewawa, but this particular growth looks a little mouldy to me! Now, I'm all for shoe-boots, and at first glance I thought these weren't too bad; but the longer I looked at them, the more I
4 October 2007
When I first laid eyes on these Christian Louboutin shoe boots, it struck me that if ever a pair of clown shoes were to go on Hormone Replacement Therapy (or gender re-assignment, for that matter), that this is exactly how they'd look. Whether it's the unnatural
3 October 2007
The gleeful mirth that sprung up in my shoe-loving-croc-hating heart was quite overwhelming, when I spotted this addition to Target’s weekly catalogue this evening – and I couldn’t resist sharing it with you! They may well be the most prominent bane of
30 September 2007
Let's face it. If Marc Jacobs keeps going... well, the way he's going; we're going to need to change the title of this column to 'Yes, Another Ugly Marc Jacobs Boot'. Given that I am generally overcome by love and adoration whenever he produces a new handbag,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...