What are the ugliest shoes of all time? Help us hunt them down!
Latest Posts in Ugly Shoes
1 March 2007
The heavens have opened and the wellies have come out. Whilst they may not be to everyone's taste, wellie boots have experienced a little resurgence in popularity recently. This is mainly due to all the fun and pretty prints they now come in, as they remind us
2 February 2007
The fabulous Emma, over on the Shiny Fashion Forums, emailed me the link to these boots a few weeks ago. I've been so traumatised by the image, though, that it's taken this long for me to be able to write about them! Unfortunately, what with Shoewawa being the
25 January 2007
Okay, so they may have been suitable as part of Christian's Dior's show at Haute Couture Paris S/S Week, but besides that and the film 'Memoirs of a Geisha' these high, wooden and undoubtedly painful platforms aren't very practical. Parading (or rather shuffling)
18 January 2007
The only nice thing about these 'Jiraffe Neck' booties from Office is the colour. The rest is plain ugly. The 'raw edge' look makes them seem unfinished and tatty, even before they're taken off the shelf; and then the pinnacle of awful? The heel that looks as
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...