- Designer disaster: Alexander McQueen Read More »
- Seeing red at CK's Clompy soles Read More »
- What are the ugliest shoes of all time? Read More »
- Could this be the ugliest shoe of all Read More »
- Ugly Shoe of the Week: 'Killer' heels! Read More »
Latest Posts in Ugly Shoes
1 March 2007
The heavens have opened and the wellies have come out. Whilst they may not be to everyone's taste, wellie boots have experienced a little resurgence in popularity recently. This is mainly due to all the fun and pretty prints they now come in, as they remind us
2 February 2007
The fabulous Emma, over on the Shiny Fashion Forums, emailed me the link to these boots a few weeks ago. I've been so traumatised by the image, though, that it's taken this long for me to be able to write about them! Unfortunately, what with Shoewawa being the
25 January 2007
Okay, so they may have been suitable as part of Christian's Dior's show at Haute Couture Paris S/S Week, but besides that and the film 'Memoirs of a Geisha' these high, wooden and undoubtedly painful platforms aren't very practical. Parading (or rather shuffling)
18 January 2007
The only nice thing about these 'Jiraffe Neck' booties from Office is the colour. The rest is plain ugly. The 'raw edge' look makes them seem unfinished and tatty, even before they're taken off the shelf; and then the pinnacle of awful? The heel that looks as
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...