- Designer disaster: Alexander McQueen Read More »
- Seeing red at CK's Clompy soles Read More »
- What are the ugliest shoes of all time? Read More »
- Could this be the ugliest shoe of all Read More »
- Ugly Shoe of the Week: 'Killer' heels! Read More »
Latest Posts in Ugly Shoes
10 January 2007
Now, I know that it's not time for Ugly Shoe of the Week, but I'd say that these boots by Isabella Fiore would give them all a run for their money! Comprised of zebra print pony-hair leather, with a leather fringe, they're far from the 'hot and sexy' that Zappos
4 January 2007
I thought i'd start the year off with a real ugger. Now don't stare at it for too long, as Shoewawa are not liable for any damage that may occur to your eyeballs. This beast of a shoe Florence Ribbon Tie Court is from our old friends at Irregular Choice (surprise
27 December 2006
Mustard, when worn in moderation, can look absolutely beautiful - but surely even the most ardent of fans would shrink away from these horrors? Made by Red Herring, and a new arrival at Debenhams, these flats are just awful. The square shape, the shiny synthetic
21 December 2006
Remember the game show Through the Keyhole, and Lloyd Grossman would ask in his nasaly accent "Who would live in a house like this?". Well these boots beg me to ask a similar question. Who would wear boots like this? Put your hand up honestly if you know anyone
20 December 2006
Sometimes it's a hard luck life when you write about shoes for a living. You get to justify looking at many a beautiful pair, which is marvellous, but then there are moments like these. Usually, when it comes to making footwear out of 'puffa' material, you can
19 December 2006
Look it's a bird, plane, high heel, wedge, boat, who knows? It's a shame really, as this shoe from Miss Sixty does have some good things going for it; mainly the peeptoe and beautiful colour. However, the bad outweighs the good. Firstlt the hefty $174 price tag...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...