- Designer disaster: Alexander McQueen Read More »
- Seeing red at CK's Clompy soles Read More »
- What are the ugliest shoes of all time? Read More »
- Could this be the ugliest shoe of all Read More »
- Ugly Shoe of the Week: 'Killer' heels! Read More »
Latest Posts in Ugly Shoes
2 September 2011
What is going on with these boots? Rick Owens' triangular 'Basket' boots look a lot like something that Batman might wear, with a flat underside and raised leather 'wings' that conceal the laces. Since when did laces need to be 'concealed'? It's a shame that
23 June 2011
The ugliness of a shoe is not normally directly proportional to its expense, but in the case of this specimen we can safely say we have one ugly, overpriced clod-hopper. Who on earth would bum a grand on this!? I can honestly say I wouldn't have it for free...
10 May 2011
Just looking at these high heeled sandals from Topshop is making my feet ache. Having attempted a similar style at some point in the all-too recent past, I can personally attempt that rope is a very difficult look to pull off in footwear, especially if (as here)
14 April 2011
We've seen some pretty strange shoes recently (remember the Madonna shoes we featured recently?). But a pair made of cheese pretty much hits the top of the crazy list. Created by Lisa Dillon from Bath Spa University, they're designed using bread and West Country
10 December 2010
Our eyes, our beautiful eyes! Until now, we're not aware of the ugly stick ever having gone within a mile of a Louboutin shoe, but this might just be one that slipped through the net. It's quite possible that it just needs better lighting, or looks great on the
29 September 2010
The blurb on the Oli site tells you to 'wear these with a bomber jacket and think Kate Moss', but personally I'd be struggling to think of anything other than caterpillars. Fringing on boots can look great, and black and gold is one of the hottest combinations
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...