- Designer disaster: Alexander McQueen Read More »
- Seeing red at CK's Clompy soles Read More »
- What are the ugliest shoes of all time? Read More »
- Could this be the ugliest shoe of all Read More »
- Ugly Shoe of the Week: 'Killer' heels! Read More »
Latest Posts in Ugly Shoes
15 March 2012
We're going to have to ask you to take a long hard look at this particular ugly shoe, because it's not immediately obvious which bit fits where, and you need to fully get your head around it to appreciate its true vileness. At first glance, there appears
1 March 2012
We've seen some pretty 'offensive' specimens in our continuing mission to track down the world's most hideous shoes, but none have taken the ugly brief quite so literally as this one. What's worse, not only will their attitude shock you, the price tag might do
2 February 2012
Bits of string on shoes. What's that all about? In our experience, excess thread on shoes is generally supposed to be artfully tied around the ankles, and usually appears on espadrilles and other shoes you'd only ever really get away with on a resort. This look
5 January 2012
They're terribly on trend we agree, but it's the mismatch between unutterably clonky sole and astonishingly high price tag that leaves us cold over these shoes. There are platforms and there are platforms (and also, of course now flatforms) but this 'boat style'
15 December 2011
ASOS have a great shoe sale on at the moment: it's well worth a look, and gives you 40% off some of our favourite styles like the 'Hysteric' glitter platform. However it's also got some shockers in the mix, and let's just say we can see how this style ended up
8 December 2011
Ugly shoes fall into many categories: too clunky, too much embellishment, ugly colour clash, inbalance of materials. This offender falls mainly into that last category: fun fur and electric blue simply don't mix, it seems, and they also suffer from that ridiculous
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...