- Designer disaster: Alexander McQueen Read More »
- Seeing red at CK's Clompy soles Read More »
- What are the ugliest shoes of all time? Read More »
- Could this be the ugliest shoe of all Read More »
- Ugly Shoe of the Week: 'Killer' heels! Read More »
Latest Posts in Ugly Shoes
24 November 2011
We're sorry to have to break it to you, but the 'hiking style' flat sandals that made us all recoil in horror at Christopher Kanes's spring/summer show appear to have been somewhat on the money in terms of nailing the season's mood. It's going to be more than
17 November 2011
Wedges are a funny beast: they can look great, and there's no doubt that they're on trend at the moment; a godsend for those of us who'll admit to liking a little comfort in our footwear. But they are also disturbingly easy to mess up without a strong design
10 November 2011
We've got nothing against flowers on shoes here at Shoewawa: a little corsage here and there can look adorable, and even a full on flower print can work well in the right designer's hands. This style, however, has a pattern that looks like it would be far more
27 October 2011
We love leopard print, and we love jewel tones. Put together, however, and the results are not pretty: just check out this bizarre style from Shelly's! There is way too much going on here, and the balance is totally out of whack: heels this chunky need to be
20 October 2011
Hear that strange muffled noise coming from our shoes? That's the sound of our feet crying. Alexander Wang might be known for his outlandish designs, but these burgundy, braided monstrosities - with what can only be described as a leather...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...