Latest Posts in UK Shopping
17 May 2012
Anyone who shops for shoes in London will be pleased to hear that the Charing Cross Road branch of TK Maxx has expanded - opening up its basement to create a whole new floor. And to what have they dedicated that new floor? Footwear! This means there'll be room
12 October 2011
Steve Madden is one of our favourite US brands, selling designer-a-like shoes at great prices and made from much better quality materials than many of your standard issue high street copies. There's a distinctive Steve Madden style that's about more than just
4 November 2010
Now that we've caught a glimpse of what wonders we can expect from the upcoming Lanvin for H&M collection from their oh-so dramatic video, we've been taking a closer look at the individual pieces from this hotly anticipated high street capsule collection.
1 November 2010
Be ready to down tools early this evening and get your mouse and glass of bubbly at the ready, as Vogue's Fashion Night In kicks of at 5pm (watch your keyboard though - I've heard that computer hardware doesn't have much of a taste for champagne).
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...