Latest Posts in Vintage Shoes
29 February 2012
The 1920s is one of the many trends you'll be able to follow with ease this summer, as shops go crazy for the look, stocking loads of embellished shimmery dresses, cloche hats and tunics (don't worry, if you're not a tomboyish flapper type, other trends are
23 December 2010
As much as I like the black brogues that have remained a staple on the high street for a couple of years, it's nice to see a bit of variety occasionally. These red versions from ASOS Marketplace seller Love Getting Dressed are vintage but still in great nick.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...