Latest Posts in Vintage Shoes
27 August 2009
Here's a little reminder about how it can be well worth keeping an eye out for well-preserved vintage shoes. I spotted these towering patent heels over on Etsy, where they were being sold amongst all manner of second-hand bric-a-brac at Rulala's Vintage Boutique.
13 August 2009
image: rice and beans vintage Vintage shopping is hard unless you've got a real eye for quality and extensive knowledge on where to find the good stuff. But when it's vintage shoes you're after, it gets even more complicated than that. Shoes don't always age well,
11 December 2008
The current trend for bows owes a lot to the styles that were around in the 1980s, and this is an exquisitely well-preserved pair of cream pumps from back in the day. They recently came into the possession of shoe addict Almighty Vintage Venus, who is now selling
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...