Latest Posts in Vintage Shoes
18 November 2008
The 80s maybe so 'in' you'd be forgiven for thinking a fax machine was the height of technological advancement -- but that doesn't mean it's easy to get authentic, 80s shoes in great condition. In fact, it's very hard to find a pair whose bright colours haven't
9 September 2008
If you are liking the fringed boot look, but can't face a whole season in black, then how about these ivory moccasin ones as a different option? The soft leather looks lush and comfortable, while the big silver stud detailing makes you want to keep looking a
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...