- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
- Crazy colour clash at Dune Read More »
- Fit for a glam-rock princess... Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- Awesome autumn tan wedge boots Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
28 April 2011
Recently, I've been struggling to choose a pair of shoes from Missguided. Not because the range is limited, but because I want all the shoes. Seriously, Missguided has the best range at the moment. A nice range of designer-inspired pieces and original styles. These
21 April 2011
A decent pair of floral wedges are as essential to your shoe wardrobe for summer as a pair of leather boots are for winter. Comfortable and pretty, they go with pretty much anything. These Floral Cork Wedges are an absolute bargain from Matalan, for £16. The little
14 April 2011
Wedgey-heels are rather brilliant, as you get the comfort factor without looking clumpy. I particularly love these cork effect wedge heels from Boohoo, which looks far more expensive than the £35 price tag would suggest. Slip them on with your maxi dress or
4 April 2011
Many people love their wedges, but I've met the odd Shoewawa reader who finds the style a little boring and prefers the more hard-hitting allure of heels. Well if that's you, I'm hoping that your head just might be turned to the wonders of wedges by a wild animal
4 April 2011
Crepe soles are a bit of a 'love 'em or hate 'em' look, but we're certainly leaning on the love side here at Shoewawa, and that's one reason why we're so keen on these cute amber suede Mary Janes, currently available from the wonderfully tactile Mango Touch
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...