- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
4 May 2011
If Topshop carries on creating pretty espadrilles like these, I'll have to cave in and buy a pair. It's the attention to detail that really impresses. The hot pink shoe lining matches the pink detail within the fabric perfectly. Topshop have also added some
28 April 2011
Recently, I've been struggling to choose a pair of shoes from Missguided. Not because the range is limited, but because I want all the shoes. Seriously, Missguided has the best range at the moment. A nice range of designer-inspired pieces and original styles. These
21 April 2011
A decent pair of floral wedges are as essential to your shoe wardrobe for summer as a pair of leather boots are for winter. Comfortable and pretty, they go with pretty much anything. These Floral Cork Wedges are an absolute bargain from Matalan, for £16. The little
14 April 2011
Wedgey-heels are rather brilliant, as you get the comfort factor without looking clumpy. I particularly love these cork effect wedge heels from Boohoo, which looks far more expensive than the £35 price tag would suggest. Slip them on with your maxi dress or
4 April 2011
Many people love their wedges, but I've met the odd Shoewawa reader who finds the style a little boring and prefers the more hard-hitting allure of heels. Well if that's you, I'm hoping that your head just might be turned to the wonders of wedges by a wild animal
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...