- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
- Crazy colour clash at Dune Read More »
- Fit for a glam-rock princess... Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- Awesome autumn tan wedge boots Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
30 March 2011
Whatever Karen Millen touches seems to turn to gold at the moment, so it's no surprise that now they've done wedges, they've made them look this good. The perfect silhouette is created with a substantial platform made from black suede, with straps going all the
15 March 2011
Kurt Geiger's sales are great when you catch them, and they do have a sneaky habit of reducing their items ad hoc throughout the year. Luckily we spotted this style which has just had £50 shaved off its original price - a great bargain for such a versatile
8 March 2011
Hello, spring! These super-high wedge sandals are just the thing to lift your spirits while lifting your new maxi skirt high enough off the ground to stop it dragging - at least until the last threat of frost is over. Then you can pull them on with your sun
3 March 2011
We can't get enough of wedge ankle boots at the moment, as they really are the most versatile things you could wear on your feet at this time of year. Perfect uplift for maxi skirts and voluminous trousers whilst still ideal for wear with thick winter tights,
25 February 2011
Wedges are the the strongest shoe shape of the season, and nobody does them quite like Dior. From cork-bottomed summer sandals to fierce, razor-edged black python shoes and towering catwalk creations, it's got the look covered, and then some. Click on the ima
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...