- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
4 April 2011
Crepe soles are a bit of a 'love 'em or hate 'em' look, but we're certainly leaning on the love side here at Shoewawa, and that's one reason why we're so keen on these cute amber suede Mary Janes, currently available from the wonderfully tactile Mango Touch
30 March 2011
Whatever Karen Millen touches seems to turn to gold at the moment, so it's no surprise that now they've done wedges, they've made them look this good. The perfect silhouette is created with a substantial platform made from black suede, with straps going all the
15 March 2011
Kurt Geiger's sales are great when you catch them, and they do have a sneaky habit of reducing their items ad hoc throughout the year. Luckily we spotted this style which has just had £50 shaved off its original price - a great bargain for such a versatile
8 March 2011
Hello, spring! These super-high wedge sandals are just the thing to lift your spirits while lifting your new maxi skirt high enough off the ground to stop it dragging - at least until the last threat of frost is over. Then you can pull them on with your sun
3 March 2011
We can't get enough of wedge ankle boots at the moment, as they really are the most versatile things you could wear on your feet at this time of year. Perfect uplift for maxi skirts and voluminous trousers whilst still ideal for wear with thick winter tights,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...