- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
25 February 2011
Wedges are the the strongest shoe shape of the season, and nobody does them quite like Dior. From cork-bottomed summer sandals to fierce, razor-edged black python shoes and towering catwalk creations, it's got the look covered, and then some. Click on the ima
22 February 2011
[Images: GETTY] If one shoe style really stood out at most of the A/W shows, it had to be the wedge, which continues bravely in its campaign to out-do the stiletto. Most shoes, even the high heels, could be described as 'substantial' this season, and both gues
9 February 2011
Well hello there, sexy summer wedges! These summer wedges from izilomas on the ASOS Marketplace (£99) manage to park cosily between seventies style and stripper chic. The heel, possibly the lovechild of a wedge and a stiletto, works well with the strappy up
8 February 2011
Thanks to the hippy revival that's going to be turning up (with bells on) before you know it, one of the biggest styles for this spring and summer is the woven/basket look. Evolving from the espadrille styles that reigned supreme last year, these styles feature
8 February 2011
Brogues are still a must-have shoe purchase, but they're not particularly flattering for a slightly curvier calf. But these Wedge Brogues from New Look are a good option for those of us who don't have teeny ankles. I picked up a pair over the weekend in grey,
7 February 2011
We're loving Marina and the Diamonds' quirky, delightfully overblown music and looks at the moment, and nothing could sum up the mood better than the equally eccentric footwear label Irregular Choice. The band's lead singer has been spotted out and about in some
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...