- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
31 January 2011
Rupert Sanderson's 'Hera' wedges are a treat for the feet on every level. Bold and beautiful with the simple visual delights of shiny patent leather and heavy gold, they are also a little easier to wear than the slender heels we tend to associate with the
20 January 2011
London designer Miss L Fire has been making moves to steal Irregular Choice's quirky style crown for a little while now. These Sapphire Shoes aren't quite as 'out there' as some of Irregular Choice's offerings, but they definitely possess the same amount of
7 December 2010
We're into day two of our big Christmas give-away, and today's prize couldn't be more appropriate for the long and hard winter we're only just beginning to come to terms with. Warm, cosy and utterly stylish, these 'Delicious B' boots from Bertie have a smart
23 November 2010
A lot of the shearling wedge styles are quite heavily marked up at the moment (I've seen £45 asked on the high street for something that looked like it was made of glue and egg boxes) but not these cute winter booties from New Look: they've kept it real with
19 November 2010
Think 'Balenciaga' and after running through a few handbag daydreams, you're likely to think about lego styling and blocky high heels. But the geometric label has bowed to fashion pressure recently and designed a few wedgie styles too, with mostly interesting
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...