- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
- Crazy colour clash at Dune Read More »
- Fit for a glam-rock princess... Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- Awesome autumn tan wedge boots Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
20 January 2011
London designer Miss L Fire has been making moves to steal Irregular Choice's quirky style crown for a little while now. These Sapphire Shoes aren't quite as 'out there' as some of Irregular Choice's offerings, but they definitely possess the same amount of
7 December 2010
We're into day two of our big Christmas give-away, and today's prize couldn't be more appropriate for the long and hard winter we're only just beginning to come to terms with. Warm, cosy and utterly stylish, these 'Delicious B' boots from Bertie have a smart
23 November 2010
A lot of the shearling wedge styles are quite heavily marked up at the moment (I've seen £45 asked on the high street for something that looked like it was made of glue and egg boxes) but not these cute winter booties from New Look: they've kept it real with
19 November 2010
Think 'Balenciaga' and after running through a few handbag daydreams, you're likely to think about lego styling and blocky high heels. But the geometric label has bowed to fashion pressure recently and designed a few wedgie styles too, with mostly interesting
15 October 2010
The wedgie desert boot was a bit of a shock to the system when it first appeared on our style radar, but we soon got used to it and are now embracing the style as one of this season's must-have, easy-to-wear looks. I've seen it on sale at all sorts of different
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...