- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
15 October 2010
The wedgie desert boot was a bit of a shock to the system when it first appeared on our style radar, but we soon got used to it and are now embracing the style as one of this season's must-have, easy-to-wear looks. I've seen it on sale at all sorts of different
4 October 2010
Sometimes, it's important just to sit back and rest your eyes on something pretty, allowing the rain clouds and gloomy skies to fade. This adorable style from Irregular Choice is doing the job nicely for me on this grey Monday, and looking at it is a bit like
30 September 2010
Cheryl Cole recently wore striped wedge trainers and nobody quite knew what to say, but turn the look into a more stylish lace-up shoe, and we might be on to something. These candy-coloured wedges from Tabitha Simmnons are part of the 'exclusives' range at
21 September 2010
Bad news for those of you who hate 'fuddy duddy' styling: it really is hip to be square this season, and if you haven't got a bit of broguing or at least some shades of camel somewhere in your outfit by October, you're seriously behind the times. Retirement-home
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...