- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
- Crazy colour clash at Dune Read More »
- Fit for a glam-rock princess... Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- Awesome autumn tan wedge boots Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
4 October 2010
Sometimes, it's important just to sit back and rest your eyes on something pretty, allowing the rain clouds and gloomy skies to fade. This adorable style from Irregular Choice is doing the job nicely for me on this grey Monday, and looking at it is a bit like
30 September 2010
Cheryl Cole recently wore striped wedge trainers and nobody quite knew what to say, but turn the look into a more stylish lace-up shoe, and we might be on to something. These candy-coloured wedges from Tabitha Simmnons are part of the 'exclusives' range at
21 September 2010
Bad news for those of you who hate 'fuddy duddy' styling: it really is hip to be square this season, and if you haven't got a bit of broguing or at least some shades of camel somewhere in your outfit by October, you're seriously behind the times. Retirement-home
9 September 2010
Wedges are often seen as the footwear of choice for the summer months, but there's no reason why you shouldn't drag them with you into the winter months. After all, they're much comfier than their heeled alternatives.These lace up wedges on the left are from
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...