- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
- Crazy colour clash at Dune Read More »
- Fit for a glam-rock princess... Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- Awesome autumn tan wedge boots Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
23 August 2010
Multi-buckle wedges have been around for a while now, but I have to admit it's taken me this long to come around to liking them. They're certainly easy to wear, and can dress up a pair of jeans nicely while still looking great with a short skirt and a pair of
18 August 2010
Last autumn, I spent an awful lot of time searching for the perfect wedge ankle boot. So long, in fact, that it was almost spring by the time I got anywhere, and by that point my head had already been turned by clogs and strappy sandals, so I ended up with
11 August 2010
I think you could have an awful lot of fun in these shoes. A chunky wedge made from bouncy, bubblegum-scented rubber is enough to put a spring into anyone's step, and when combined with a fun brogue pattern and that shimmery, pearlised finish, you'll soon be
10 August 2010
High street diffusion lines like New Look's Idol are a great way to get that unusual and much sought-after commodity: affordable pieces that command a second look. These studded wedges won't be to everybody's tastes, but they'd certainly work with a daring,
5 August 2010
There was a time when no self-respecting celeb would be seen in anything but the slinkiest of high heels shoes - and that was just the guys. Nowadays though, wedges are perfectly acceptable even for red carpet wear, and the results can be pretty striking Clic
27 July 2010
Steve Madden has been an excellent addition to John Lewis' footwear range, which is always reliable but can be a bit uninspiring at times. Now this once hard-to-source American brand is here, I can see quite a few trips to Oxford Street in my future, all of them
26 July 2010
It's so dull out there on this muggy Monday morning that I thought I'd try and banish the gloom with the brighest new shoes I could find. Plucked from the latest collection at Poetic Licence, this lovely colourful style has a clear perspex wedge in translucent
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...