- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
9 September 2010
Wedges are often seen as the footwear of choice for the summer months, but there's no reason why you shouldn't drag them with you into the winter months. After all, they're much comfier than their heeled alternatives.These lace up wedges on the left are from
23 August 2010
Multi-buckle wedges have been around for a while now, but I have to admit it's taken me this long to come around to liking them. They're certainly easy to wear, and can dress up a pair of jeans nicely while still looking great with a short skirt and a pair of
18 August 2010
Last autumn, I spent an awful lot of time searching for the perfect wedge ankle boot. So long, in fact, that it was almost spring by the time I got anywhere, and by that point my head had already been turned by clogs and strappy sandals, so I ended up with
11 August 2010
I think you could have an awful lot of fun in these shoes. A chunky wedge made from bouncy, bubblegum-scented rubber is enough to put a spring into anyone's step, and when combined with a fun brogue pattern and that shimmery, pearlised finish, you'll soon be
10 August 2010
High street diffusion lines like New Look's Idol are a great way to get that unusual and much sought-after commodity: affordable pieces that command a second look. These studded wedges won't be to everybody's tastes, but they'd certainly work with a daring,
5 August 2010
There was a time when no self-respecting celeb would be seen in anything but the slinkiest of high heels shoes - and that was just the guys. Nowadays though, wedges are perfectly acceptable even for red carpet wear, and the results can be pretty striking Clic
27 July 2010
Steve Madden has been an excellent addition to John Lewis' footwear range, which is always reliable but can be a bit uninspiring at times. Now this once hard-to-source American brand is here, I can see quite a few trips to Oxford Street in my future, all of them
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...