- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
- Crazy colour clash at Dune Read More »
- Fit for a glam-rock princess... Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- Awesome autumn tan wedge boots Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
20 July 2010
Block colour is a great way to inject a bit of brightness and cheer into your look, and we're just loving these pink and yellow 'Dolly Mix' wedges from Kandee Shoes. They're a real disco-dolly style, with a smooth and quite lickable sheen on their luxurious
14 July 2010
See by Chloe really do make the most wonderful wedges, and this wood and white fabric pair are no exception to the rule. Currently on sale at Farfetch, they're a beautiful minimalist take on the current obsession with all things flowery, and Ms. Shoewawa is
1 July 2010
Florence Welsh looked the very picture of festival chic in a semi-transparent dress and a pair of desert boots with a fashionable wedge heel. We've not seen the combination of styles before, but it somehow works, and it suits Florence's kooky style perfectly.
30 June 2010
Here's another interesting style that's bound to divide opinion. As a true sandal-fanatic, I'm pretty much permanently in open-sided shoes from May to September barring freak weather incidents and wellies. So it always seems a bit odd for styles on sale in the
14 June 2010
If 2009 was the year of the statement heel, it seems that this one is shaping up to be the year of the 'statement wedge'. Wedges are a gift to designers, providing a huge blank canvas to decorate and play around with, so I'm glad that so many are choosing to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...