- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
1 June 2010
Wedges are the shoe of the season, and if you don't have any yet, you ought to be ashamed of yourself! Particularly when bargain brands like George at ASDA are coming out with highly wearable styles like these wild animal print shoes.
24 May 2010
I've heard of 'red carpet shoes' before, and we've seen some spectacular examples of the genre here. But this pair might not be entirely what you had in mind unless you were planning to dress up as the red carpet itself, or possibly blend in with it! Camouflage
14 May 2010
Summer is the time when we're all allowed to embrace our inner hippy, or so the commanding voice of fashion tells us, so it's time to go for the colourful, the child-like and the hand-embroidered. These wedge shoes by queen of the sewing machine Laura Lees have
12 May 2010
I fondly remember this shoe as the 'Wafa' wedge, as it was called when I bought it three or so years ago in black and wore it until I could wear it no more. It lasted at least another summer (I never forget the name of a shoe I've loved), was gloriously comfy,
10 May 2010
If you're looking to channel Olive Oyl any time soon, you won't go wrong with these cute wedges from ASOS. They've gone for a nice light colour palate here, which will suit those who want to wear a lot of neutral shades and pastels, or don't want to overdo the
7 May 2010
These Weaving Rainbow Wedges give me the urge to pull a Mariah Carey and wear them on the beach. Sure, they're a bit impractical and the chance of ankle twistage is high, but look at them! They're like a little ray of shoe-based sunshine!These wedges are from
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...