- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
- Crazy colour clash at Dune Read More »
- Fit for a glam-rock princess... Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- Awesome autumn tan wedge boots Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
6 May 2010
Seventies-inspired wedges have dominated the fashion scene lately, and for that the nation's feet are happy. Rocket Dog, who have some of the comfiest shoes around, have bought out a selection of wedges for your walking pleasure. These Murrieta Wedges on the
29 April 2010
Rocket Dog have really gone to town with wedges this season, and as die-hard fans of this deceptively easy-to-wear style, we're well impressed. Whether you're looking for a sturdy summer replacement for your winter ankle boots or a feminine style to wear with
28 April 2010
I like the way that KG have taken the espadrille and made it almost as unlike itself as possible with this shoe. The woven sole is their in evidence, but they've painted it black and stacked it up so high they might have used four 'normal' espies in the making
14 April 2010
Wedge boots are a must-have this season that will be useful and wearable all year around. The look is pretty much of a muchness though, and unless you're planning on a really long-term investment, I don't see a lot of point in splashing out on top-end designer
31 March 2010
Wedges have crept into fashion's good books once again, having spent years in the dog house with the likes of the kitten heel for company. Now they're everywhere, and luckily for us, they're an easy style to wear. Ms. Shoewawa is still undecided about which w
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...