- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
6 May 2010
Seventies-inspired wedges have dominated the fashion scene lately, and for that the nation's feet are happy. Rocket Dog, who have some of the comfiest shoes around, have bought out a selection of wedges for your walking pleasure. These Murrieta Wedges on the
29 April 2010
Rocket Dog have really gone to town with wedges this season, and as die-hard fans of this deceptively easy-to-wear style, we're well impressed. Whether you're looking for a sturdy summer replacement for your winter ankle boots or a feminine style to wear with
28 April 2010
I like the way that KG have taken the espadrille and made it almost as unlike itself as possible with this shoe. The woven sole is their in evidence, but they've painted it black and stacked it up so high they might have used four 'normal' espies in the making
14 April 2010
Wedge boots are a must-have this season that will be useful and wearable all year around. The look is pretty much of a muchness though, and unless you're planning on a really long-term investment, I don't see a lot of point in splashing out on top-end designer
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...