- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
31 March 2010
Wedges have crept into fashion's good books once again, having spent years in the dog house with the likes of the kitten heel for company. Now they're everywhere, and luckily for us, they're an easy style to wear. Ms. Shoewawa is still undecided about which w
25 March 2010
I have to admit, my head is positively *spinning* with all the summer sandals I want to buy this spring! Anyone feeling the same way? I'm not going to get all of them, of course: I can barely afford one decent pair! But I've budgeted for those special sandals,
12 March 2010
We're seriously lusting after these substantial yet stylish wedge sandals at Karen Millen, where they really seem to have captured the season's laid-back, sophisticated vibe. Smooth and elegant, they'd make such ideal day or evening wear we could keep them on
10 March 2010
Once again, wedges are big enough that designers can use them as a blank canvas for all manner of wonderful flights of fantasy. It's one of those trends you can easily see going horribly wrong (think jelly-bean print, or goldfish), but Bottega Veneta has done
15 February 2010
Are you feeling the wedge love yet? Experience on the site tells me that I'm still in a minority liking the sloping styles, and paranoia tells me this is me showing my age (I appreciated the comfort/style ratio the first time around). But love 'em or hate 'em,
22 January 2010
Fly London's wedge-heel range is generating a lot of interest at the moment, and is prompting a bit of a love-hate reaction from people who haven't quite made up their mind about thick soles. With each new style that emerges though, more and more shoe gazers
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...