- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
- Crazy colour clash at Dune Read More »
- Fit for a glam-rock princess... Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- Awesome autumn tan wedge boots Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
25 March 2010
I have to admit, my head is positively *spinning* with all the summer sandals I want to buy this spring! Anyone feeling the same way? I'm not going to get all of them, of course: I can barely afford one decent pair! But I've budgeted for those special sandals,
12 March 2010
We're seriously lusting after these substantial yet stylish wedge sandals at Karen Millen, where they really seem to have captured the season's laid-back, sophisticated vibe. Smooth and elegant, they'd make such ideal day or evening wear we could keep them on
10 March 2010
Once again, wedges are big enough that designers can use them as a blank canvas for all manner of wonderful flights of fantasy. It's one of those trends you can easily see going horribly wrong (think jelly-bean print, or goldfish), but Bottega Veneta has done
15 February 2010
Are you feeling the wedge love yet? Experience on the site tells me that I'm still in a minority liking the sloping styles, and paranoia tells me this is me showing my age (I appreciated the comfort/style ratio the first time around). But love 'em or hate 'em,
22 January 2010
Fly London's wedge-heel range is generating a lot of interest at the moment, and is prompting a bit of a love-hate reaction from people who haven't quite made up their mind about thick soles. With each new style that emerges though, more and more shoe gazers
7 January 2010
Let's take a break from the gritty reality of sale shopping for a moment and dream, dream, dream. These beautiful wedges by Tabitha Simmonds are some of the scrummiest new shoes I've seen recently, and I don't recall seeing this style decorated with broguing in
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...