- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
- Crazy colour clash at Dune Read More »
- Fit for a glam-rock princess... Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- Awesome autumn tan wedge boots Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
2 August 2012
Kate Middleton may love her sensible Stuart Weitzman wedges (already sold out, in case you were wondering!) but we non-Royals can have as much fun as we like with our shoes, and go crazy with pastel colours if we happen to feel like it.
20 July 2012
Stylistpick have had us all glued to their site during their amazing sale period recently, but we're starting to sit up and take notice of some of their current season collection too. It includes some wonderfully summery styles that are here just in time for
18 July 2012
For those into relaxed, casual, yet chic and style-conscious shoes, TOMs just keep on getting it right. First their flats started a buzz among the worldwide hipster community, then they branched into wedges and ballet flats, and now they're making fully-fledged
5 July 2012
L.K Bennett's patent Maddox wedge, a favourite of Kate Middleton debuted in some of her engagement shots is still a hotly-solicited style, and it's one of many style that have gone on sale at Sarenza this week. So if you want a shoe that's fit for a Duchess -
4 July 2012
Charlotte Olympia Dellal is a designer who can't see a plain surface without decorating it with something beautiful and elaborate, and she's worked her usual magic on this gorgeous 'Regina' shoe that's currently available from Selfridges. A limited edition shoe
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...