- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
2 August 2012
Kate Middleton may love her sensible Stuart Weitzman wedges (already sold out, in case you were wondering!) but we non-Royals can have as much fun as we like with our shoes, and go crazy with pastel colours if we happen to feel like it.
20 July 2012
Stylistpick have had us all glued to their site during their amazing sale period recently, but we're starting to sit up and take notice of some of their current season collection too. It includes some wonderfully summery styles that are here just in time for
18 July 2012
For those into relaxed, casual, yet chic and style-conscious shoes, TOMs just keep on getting it right. First their flats started a buzz among the worldwide hipster community, then they branched into wedges and ballet flats, and now they're making fully-fledged
5 July 2012
L.K Bennett's patent Maddox wedge, a favourite of Kate Middleton debuted in some of her engagement shots is still a hotly-solicited style, and it's one of many style that have gone on sale at Sarenza this week. So if you want a shoe that's fit for a Duchess -
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...