- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
7 January 2010
Let's take a break from the gritty reality of sale shopping for a moment and dream, dream, dream. These beautiful wedges by Tabitha Simmonds are some of the scrummiest new shoes I've seen recently, and I don't recall seeing this style decorated with broguing in
21 December 2009
All labels have their moments (and non-moments) and DKNY is a name whose star seems to be in ascendant at the moment. We're certainly seeing some great things on the footwear front, with these super chic colour block wedges taking on where this season's much
18 December 2009
I just spotted these super chic wedge ankle boots over at Yoox, where they've made the interesting decision to slash the price of these Pompili boots from £89 to £59, which seems odd considering how hot the look is right now. They're available in three different
9 December 2009
I'm seeing a lot of neutral leather straps on things at the moment, a style that creates a lovely two-tone look without too much sharp contrast. It's just the thing to make you feel summery too, as these easy-matching shades will go with pretty much everything
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...