Latest Posts in Wedges
8 May 2012
Here in London we've finally (whisper it) had some sun today, so thoughts of how we're going to survive yet another wet week in wellies have finally moved on to the prospect of real summer shoes - with or without socks! We're going to be holding back on splashing
4 May 2012
Oh Jeffrey Campbell...how long will you keep doing this to us? We're already scared to venture on to Solestruck for fear of stumbling on yet more incredible must-buy styles, and now we're being assailed by their weird beauty on Oxygen Boutique too. A fresh crop
4 May 2012
Wedges, wedges everywhere...if you only want to embrace one style this season we've got to say the wedge is perhaps the most crucial and iconic footwear trend for 2012, and brands like Pied-a-Terre are combining comfort with style and wearability in really
23 April 2012
Here's a bit of happy shoe news for a wet Monday: a fun wedge style we've been eyeing up from US label Steve Madden has finally appeared on UK shop shelves. Yay! But even better, the shop in question is TK Maxx, so the price is significantly lower than we'd
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...