- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
4 July 2012
Charlotte Olympia Dellal is a designer who can't see a plain surface without decorating it with something beautiful and elaborate, and she's worked her usual magic on this gorgeous 'Regina' shoe that's currently available from Selfridges. A limited edition shoe
8 May 2012
Here in London we've finally (whisper it) had some sun today, so thoughts of how we're going to survive yet another wet week in wellies have finally moved on to the prospect of real summer shoes - with or without socks! We're going to be holding back on splashing
4 May 2012
Oh Jeffrey Campbell...how long will you keep doing this to us? We're already scared to venture on to Solestruck for fear of stumbling on yet more incredible must-buy styles, and now we're being assailed by their weird beauty on Oxygen Boutique too. A fresh crop
4 May 2012
Wedges, wedges everywhere...if you only want to embrace one style this season we've got to say the wedge is perhaps the most crucial and iconic footwear trend for 2012, and brands like Pied-a-Terre are combining comfort with style and wearability in really
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...