- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
23 April 2012
Here's a bit of happy shoe news for a wet Monday: a fun wedge style we've been eyeing up from US label Steve Madden has finally appeared on UK shop shelves. Yay! But even better, the shop in question is TK Maxx, so the price is significantly lower than we'd
5 April 2012
Love Moschino are a great label to stalk if (like us) you are partial to wearing lovehearts on your feet. Today our own heartstrings have been tugged by these rather wonderful tan wedges, which are dotted all over by lots of small cut-out hearts that change the
19 March 2012
Ugg Australia is a brand that always seem to pull something interesting out of the bag for summer (and let's face it - being a brand that's built its reputation on thermal sheepskin they have to be creative) and a recent innovation is the monogrammed denim fabric
16 March 2012
Something about the colour and styling of these shoes really reminds me of an ice lolly, and whether or not this image resonates with you, you can't deny that they are super summery! The cute little cut-out sides, the slender straps and the cheery shades all
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...