- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
- Crazy colour clash at Dune Read More »
- Fit for a glam-rock princess... Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- Awesome autumn tan wedge boots Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
1 September 2011
Sometimes, it's hard to justify buying another pair of shoes.Take these wedges above as an example. You've probably already got a pair of brown heels or wedges that are perfectly suitable for work. Do you really need another pair?These are slightly different
31 August 2011
These shoes need little in the way of introduction: their bare-faced gold and silver cheek speaks for itself (isn't there a rule against that?) and that brown panel on the back is standing out for all to see, like an old 70-style elbow patch. There really is
3 August 2011
Nobody does the kitsch-luxe look quite like Marc Jacobs, and he certainly hasn't reigned in his wilder impulses with these quirky wedge pumps. Featuring a four-inch heel and a leaping fawn, they truly are a vision in rubber for the more daring dresser only!
18 July 2011
Wedges, and particularly those with closed toes, are the perfect shoes for any weather. When it's cold and rainy, we can run around in wedges without the fear of slipping over in a puddle, and when it's warm they flatter our legs in skirts and short dresses
15 July 2011
In the last couple of years, the prices seem to have slowly increased in Miss Selfridge, and they're now selling wedges for £69. Fairly pricey when you compare it to some Topshop and Dorothy Perkins shoes. However, these Burgandy Suede Wedges are a limited ed
14 July 2011
During a rather stormy Ascot this year, my favourite black suede wedges died a death of rain, mud and grass stains. While it was a sad day for my old classics, it has given me a little more room for something a little more colourful. These Caralina Camel Printed
7 July 2011
For most of us, a trip to the airport is a bit of an excuse to put on our sloppiest clothes and grab whatever comfortable-looking shoes are handy. Not for Kate Middleton though it seems: she's looking like she means business in this trouser suit and wedge
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...