- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
8 September 2011
Hands up all the cat people in the house! I have to admit to being a bit of a softie where kitties are concerned, so how could I not love these adorable new shoes by Irregular Choice? Inspired by the feline fashions of Marc Jacobs, Charlotte Olympia et. al,
1 September 2011
Sometimes, it's hard to justify buying another pair of shoes.Take these wedges above as an example. You've probably already got a pair of brown heels or wedges that are perfectly suitable for work. Do you really need another pair?These are slightly different
31 August 2011
These shoes need little in the way of introduction: their bare-faced gold and silver cheek speaks for itself (isn't there a rule against that?) and that brown panel on the back is standing out for all to see, like an old 70-style elbow patch. There really is
3 August 2011
Nobody does the kitsch-luxe look quite like Marc Jacobs, and he certainly hasn't reigned in his wilder impulses with these quirky wedge pumps. Featuring a four-inch heel and a leaping fawn, they truly are a vision in rubber for the more daring dresser only!
18 July 2011
Wedges, and particularly those with closed toes, are the perfect shoes for any weather. When it's cold and rainy, we can run around in wedges without the fear of slipping over in a puddle, and when it's warm they flatter our legs in skirts and short dresses
15 July 2011
In the last couple of years, the prices seem to have slowly increased in Miss Selfridge, and they're now selling wedges for £69. Fairly pricey when you compare it to some Topshop and Dorothy Perkins shoes. However, these Burgandy Suede Wedges are a limited ed
14 July 2011
During a rather stormy Ascot this year, my favourite black suede wedges died a death of rain, mud and grass stains. While it was a sad day for my old classics, it has given me a little more room for something a little more colourful. These Caralina Camel Printed
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...