- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
- Crazy colour clash at Dune Read More »
- Fit for a glam-rock princess... Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- Awesome autumn tan wedge boots Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
1 June 2011
They great thing about wedges (besides how gravity-defyingly easy they are to wear) is the sheer amount of fun that designers can have customising them. The list of possible tweaks is endless: take chunks out, add spikes, cover in fabric...there's so much you
27 May 2011
Nine West's 'Keenster' sandals are perfect for this summer, but they've been reduced a fair bit bringing them much closer to my idea of a good price for wedges. The gold leather adds a luxe appeal you won't find in your average high street sun shoe, and I love
26 May 2011
These very 'Jackson Pollock-style' boots from Jeffrey Campbell at Office are the sort of high street pieces we just can't resist, and for those who'd dare to wear, will make a real statement this summer. Why pick up a ubiquitous beige pair when you could be
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...