- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
7 July 2011
For most of us, a trip to the airport is a bit of an excuse to put on our sloppiest clothes and grab whatever comfortable-looking shoes are handy. Not for Kate Middleton though it seems: she's looking like she means business in this trouser suit and wedge
1 June 2011
They great thing about wedges (besides how gravity-defyingly easy they are to wear) is the sheer amount of fun that designers can have customising them. The list of possible tweaks is endless: take chunks out, add spikes, cover in fabric...there's so much you
27 May 2011
Nine West's 'Keenster' sandals are perfect for this summer, but they've been reduced a fair bit bringing them much closer to my idea of a good price for wedges. The gold leather adds a luxe appeal you won't find in your average high street sun shoe, and I love
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...