- Meet the Mega Wedges: fat soles go large Read More »
- Pina Colada wedges served up at Miss Read More »
- Totally Tropical wedges for summer Read More »
- The Duchess of Cambridge's favourite wedges Read More »
- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
30 June 2006
If you liked the Mango wedge sandals from earlier in the week, I have a feeling you might like these too. Like a toned-down version of Chloe's wooden sandals, they're a good wearable and quite subtle way to try the chunky look of the Summer. So it might surprise
27 June 2006
If you read Grazia or visit the fabulous Style Bubble, you've probably seen these before. A group of artists have customised pairs of Terry de Havilland platforms in aid of the Chelsea Arts Club Trust, Trinity Hospice and Arists General Benevolent Institution.
26 June 2006
They must be raking it in at Espadrilles etc this year. Their collection of the rope-soled wedges is increasing constantly, to the point where they've had to split it into cute categories ('heels with a view', anyone?) to make it easier for fashionistas to
16 June 2006
Hurrah! Finally after four months, Gemma has hunted down Jennifer Aniston's much sought-after 'Ida' boots from the Sundance Film Festival which everyone seemed to want. They're actually the patent leather version, but they're still Yves Saint Laurent and they're
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...