- Add a sparkly edge to your wedge Read More »
- Crazy colour clash at Dune Read More »
- Fit for a glam-rock princess... Read More »
- The wedge with a hole, at Lanvin! Read More »
- Awesome autumn tan wedge boots Read More »
Latest Posts in Wedges
27 June 2006
If you read Grazia or visit the fabulous Style Bubble, you've probably seen these before. A group of artists have customised pairs of Terry de Havilland platforms in aid of the Chelsea Arts Club Trust, Trinity Hospice and Arists General Benevolent Institution.
26 June 2006
They must be raking it in at Espadrilles etc this year. Their collection of the rope-soled wedges is increasing constantly, to the point where they've had to split it into cute categories ('heels with a view', anyone?) to make it easier for fashionistas to
16 June 2006
Hurrah! Finally after four months, Gemma has hunted down Jennifer Aniston's much sought-after 'Ida' boots from the Sundance Film Festival which everyone seemed to want. They're actually the patent leather version, but they're still Yves Saint Laurent and they're
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...